Certainly, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the new initiative introduced by the Punjab Police for obtaining a digital driving license:
Step 1: Access the Initiative
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Police for digital driving licenses, which can be found at http://dlims.punjab.gov.pk.
Step 2: Select the E-License Option
- Once you are on the website, locate and select the “E-License” or “Electronic License” option. This is the digital version of the driving license.
Step 3: Enter Your Information
- You will be prompted to enter two pieces of personal information: your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number and your date of birth. Ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
Step 4: Download Your E-License
- After entering the required information, click on the “Download” or equivalent button. This action will initiate the process of generating your digital driving license.
Step 5: Receive Your PDF Copy
- Once you’ve completed the previous step, you will be provided with a PDF copy of your digital driving license. This digital copy can be stored on your mobile device for easy access.
By following these steps, you can take advantage of the Punjab Police’s initiative to simplify the process of obtaining and storing a digital driving license. This new system is designed to make the process more convenient and accessible for residents of Punjab, including those who may have lost their physical driving licenses.