Upload Video on YouTube?
YouTube is a powerful platform with over 2 billion monthly active users. And while you may think that only vloggers and content creators need to be on YouTube, that’s not the case. More and more businesses are turning to YouTube to upload product videos, how-to guides, commercials, and more. If you’re thinking about using YouTube as part of your marketing mix, then you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you everything you need to get started with uploading videos on YouTube for your business.
How to Upload
YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view, and share videos. There are two ways to upload videos to YouTube: through the web interface or through the mobile app.
To upload a video through the web interface, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.youtube.com and sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by clicking on the “Create an Account” link at the top of the page.
2. Once you’re signed in, click on the “Upload” button at the top of the page next to the search bar.
3. A new page will load with options for selecting your video file. You can either drag and drop your video file into the window, or click on the “Select files to upload” button and browse for your file on your computer.
4. After you’ve selected your file, enter a title and description for your video and click on the “Publish” button.
To upload a video through the mobile app, follow these steps:
1. Download the YouTube app from
There are a few ways to upload video on YouTube. The most common way is to capture video from a webcam or other camera device, and then upload the video file to YouTube.
YouTube also supports uploading videos from mobile devices. To upload a video from a mobile device, open the YouTube app and sign in. Then, tap the Upload icon at the top of the screen and select the video you want to upload.
Once you’ve selected a video, you’ll be able to edit the title, description, and privacy settings for your video before uploading it to YouTube.
YouTube on Mobile
YouTube is one of the most popular video sharing platforms on the internet. Every day, millions of people watch billions of videos on YouTube. And, more and more people are watching YouTube videos on their mobile devices.
In fact, YouTube reports that mobile video consumption has increased by 100% every year for the last four years. And, in 2017, mobile video views accounted for more than 50% of all YouTube views worldwide.
So, if you’re looking to upload a video to YouTube, it’s important to make sure that it’s optimized for mobile viewing. Here are a few tips:
1. Keep it short and sweet: Mobile viewers have shorter attention spans than desktop viewers. So, it’s important to keep your videos under 5 minutes if possible.
2. Use an engaging thumbnail image: Just like on desktop, your thumbnail image is what will show up in the search results and on your channel page. Make sure it’s something that will grab attention and make people want to click play.
3. Optimize your title and description: Just like with any other SEO optimization, you want to make sure your title and description include keywords that people are searching for. This will help ensure that your video