In the capital of Pakistan, there is a need to plan a systematic process to communicate the citizens in a very good manner. But before this initiative every department of Islamabad Capital Territory is working under their own capacity and no communication with other is available. With the order of Prime Minister of Pakistan the National Information Technology Board under the supervision of Chief Commission started to designed a City Islamabad Mobile Application and integrated the local departments.
Download the City Islamabad Mobile Application
This Mobile application provide the facility to the citizens of Islamabad on their smart mobile to communicate the all departments on one platform. This application play a very big and important role between the citizens and government to bridge the public services. Currently the City Islamabad Mobile Application providing 7 sections and 44 services of ICT Area. The sections include e-police, Excise and Taxation, Capital Development Authority/Metropolitan Corporation Islamabad, City Guide, ICT Administration, Notifications, and featured services with multiple services like Domicile Certificate, International Driving Permit, Corruption, Accident, Token Tax Payment, Emergency Numbers and Vehicle Registration, within each section.
Features of City Islamabad Police Application
- This application included the ICT Services like Domicile, IDP, Arm License, Court cases, Fard, Department Services, CNIC and passport.
- Islamabad Police also integrated and providing services like report incidents, kidnapping, harassment, missing, robbery, corruption, maps, character certificate, police certificate, driving license and book appointment.
- The excise and taxation department also integrated with services vehicle registration, vehicle transfer, token tax and verify vehicle.
- A complete city guide also available on this mobile application like emergency, metro bus, hospitals, hotels and restaurants, public places and events.
- Other features services also available like PCP, Battee, Durust Daam, Covid-19, Pak Neghahban, Corono Chatbot, Conorna Complaint, Pass Track, DGSE and Kamyab Jawan Apps.
- You can also redirect on other services like IESCO, Sui Northern and PTCL