WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media. WhatsApp Status is a very option to show you feelings and day to day life activities.
WhatsApp is messenger designed and developed by an American company and available for public free of cost. This application is now owned by Facebook with the facility to Voice over IP service. WhatsApp giving the facility to the users that they can chat each other in the formation of text, audio and video. The Users can also share different types of documents on WhatsApp.
Types of Communication
- Text Chat: The users can chat in the format of text with each other. There is not limit for text chat. You can chat individually or you can great your friends groups.
- Audio Call/Chat: WhatsApp providing the facility to record you own audio and send to your friends. Another side you can audio call to your friends.
- Video Call: The video calling facility also included in WhatsApp free of cost. You can chat with each other individual or you can create your friends room to chat on video.
How to Check WhatsApp Status
WhatsApp Messenger providing you the facility to upload your status in the format of text, image or video. The video status limit is 30 seconds on one upload. You can upload 30 seconds more videos for your friends. Following are the some types of status.
- Text based status updates
- Image based status updates
- Video based status updates
There is facility to set up the privacy on your uploaded status. You can set the privacy with see that your status can show to only your all contacts or select contacts. So you can save your contact details after setup your privacy.
How to Save from Hacking?
- Sometime you received suspicious links on WhatsApp. So do not click on these types of links.
- Setup your privacy settings regarding contacts and your profile.
- You must deactivate WhatsApp when your phone stolen or lost.
- If you login on web portal from computer then you must logout when do not need.
- You must lock your WhatsApp Screen.
- WhatsApp giving the facility to setup the two step verification.
- Do not share your verification code with another because they can use this code and hack your WhatsApp.