This news is very pleasure in the field of information technology and also specially in the field of mobile application developers that a department in Punjab Designed and Developed 100+ Mobile Applications. The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) was established in 1999 by the Government of the Punjab as an autonomous body under the Department of Industries, operating under the administration of Information Technology Department from 2001-2011.
In Punjab every government department need a mobile application to work in an efficient manner of their office activities.
Download the PITB Mobile Applications.
The PITB working Digital Punjab, Supporting Enrepreneurhip, Capacity Building tasks n colloboration with Government of Punjab.
The Designed and Developed 100+ Mobile Applications for the following departments.
3. Law and Order
4. Citizen Centric Services
6. Support Services
7. Agriculture LiveStock Food
PITB also developed the Mobile Application beyond the Punjab Area.
- Hajj Operations: End-to-End Automation
- ABC Management Information System
- Law Portal for KPK and Balochistan
- E-Vaccs for KPK & Balochistan
- Sindh Police IT Initiatives
- Nigerian Hajj Management System
- National Socio-Economic Register of Pakistan