The citizen facing a lot problem regarding payments to the Government specifically when they are going to pay any type of taxes. Secondly when any citizen needs any service from any public departments then against this they need to pay fees then also need to stand in line in front of banks or any payment franchises. So, the Punjab Government decided to design and develop a digital payment method to facilitate the citizens in terms of payments. The Punjab Government collaborate with Punjab Information Technology Board about this idea and launched a ePay Punjab Mobile App. This mobile application is the first digital payment aggregator for the public to government and and business to government in Pakistan.
Download Mobile App
Payments Gateways Integrated
- All types of Mobile Banking
- All types of Internet Banking
- All ATM machines
- Normal banking transaction called OTC (Over the Counter)
This application manging by Punjab Information Technology Board with the financial directions by the Finance Department of Punjab. Finally the transaction is forwarded to the State Bank of Pakistan in Government Treasury.
ePay Punjab Mobile App Process
The applicant needs to pay the tax dues can access the ePay Punjab Mobile App from their mobile and generate a 17-digit PSID number. Then later on he use this 17 digit PSID on any payment gateways mentioned on above like Mobile banking, internet banking, atm and oTC.
Following departments payments integrated with ePay Punjab Mobile App
- Punjab Excise & Taxation Department: Token Tax for Vehicle, Motor Vehicle Registration, Vehicle Transfer, Property Tax, Professional Tax, Cotton fee
- Board of Revenue (BOR): e Stamping, Mutation fee, Fard fee
- Punjab Revenue Authority (PRA): Sales Tax on Services, Punjab Infrastructural Development Cess
- Industries Department Punjab: Business Registration fee
- Transport Department of Punjab: Route Permit,
- Punjab Police: Traffic Challan